This year we are holding a Mother’s Day Raffle – tickets will be coming home with children, on sale in settings and available at the Valentine Party and are £1 per ticket.
The two hampers are filled with goodies including Wine, Bubbly, A Gin Set, Pampering products and much more! The cupcakes are made by a parent and will be freshly made for the weekend and really creative! Good Luck!
- Sunday 18th February – Valentine’s Party
- Children’s Centre Hall, 10-11.30 – All Tickets Sold Out
- Monday 19th February – Start of Term 4
- Wednesday 7th March – Mother’s Day Hamper Raffle Draw
- Saturday 17th March – Swimmathon
- Wednesday 21st March – Easter Colouring Competition Deadline
- Friday 23rd March – End of Term 4
- Monday 9th April – Start of Term 5
- Sunday 20th May – May Fair
- Grand Opening of the Brampton Renovation and Celebration of the Royal Wedding!
- Friday 25th May – End of Term 5
- Monday 4th June – Start of Term 6
- Sunday 8th July – Raft Race
- A fundraising stall at the Raft Race, with games and crafts etc
- Thursday 19th July – End of Term 6
Do you want to help raise funds for the Pre-Schools?
We are meeting on:
Wednesday 24th January
at Hall and Woodhouse
Come along and help us plan the Spring Disco, Mother’s Day Raffle and The Annual Fair! Everyone welcome – we will be in the lounge area upstairs.
The nativities were held at St.Peter’s Church last night and both were a great success. It was lovely to see the children singing so clearly and remembering all of the actions! Even Father Christmas was impressed when he heard the singing and surprised us all by dropping in to say hello!
The Committee sold mince pies and held a raffle for two large and two small hampers. These were made up of donations from parents, staff and local businesses.Thank you to: The Butcher’s Block for a £15 gift card, Majestic Wine for a bottle of Prosecco, Sainsbury’s for a bottle of Prosecco, Quayside Hair and Beauty for a blow-dry voucher, Jean Mays for a hair care set and Tesco Express (Westhill) for some festive bakewell tarts.
This all raised an amazing £250!
Finally, thank you to all parents for your understanding with not taking photographs of the children. Over the last week the children have all had the opportunity to have a photograph taken, in costume, and these are displayed in setting and are available to purchase for £1 (extra copies available on request).
The silent Auction for the AGM is looking really amazing. Thank you to all who have donated something!
All parents should have received a letter about the AGM – if you have not received one it is below. Please fill in and return to settings to allow us to prepare for the meeting.
We are also looking for prizes for the Silent Auction. Last year we had a variety of prizes and vouchers – a coffee machine, a Butchers Block voucher, Nando’s Voucher, soft play sessions, fitness boxing sessions… These helped us raise about £200. If you think you could offer something then please let us know by emailing – email@example.com
News and Updates from the Committee: