We have an opportunity for a qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our experienced team at Hilltop preschool (Based within Portishead Children’s centre) providing excellent care for children aged 2-4 years.
Requirements for Post
- We are looking for an individual who is flexible, hardworking and passionate about children’s learning, play and development,
- Holds a Level 3 early years qualification,
- First aid qualification-desirable,
- Food hygiene certificate- desirable,
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The role will involve
- supporting children’s unique developmental needs
- safeguarding children
- key person responsibilities
- liaise with parents/carers/other professionals
- Observations, planning activities that provide learning experiences for children.
- Attending planning/staff and committee meetings
- Supporting/attending fundraising events through-out the year
- Hours of work per week average 17.5 hours over 3 day
Days: Tuesday 8:45-3:45 Wednesday 12:00-3:45 Thursday 9:00-3:45
(This can vary depending on number of children attending)
- Start date: Immediate, following successful interview and suitable references obtained.
If you are interested in this position please contact our business administrator:
Christine Hunter for an application form: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th January 2021
Portishead Pre-school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. We follow a Safer Recruitment Process, which includes obtaining an enhanced DBS check and two suitable references. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation Act 1974.
Portishead Pre-school Charity 1180880