We have an opportunity for a qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our experienced team at Hilltop Pre-school (Based within Portishead Children’s Centre) providing excellent care for children aged 2-4 years.
Requirements for Post
- We are looking for an individual who is flexible, hardworking and passionate about children’s learning, play and development,
- Holds a Level 3 early years qualification,
- First aid qualification-desirable,
- Food hygiene certificate- desirable,
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The role will involve
- supporting children’s unique developmental needs
- safeguarding children
- key person responsibilities
- liaise with parents/carers/other professionals
- Observations, planning activities that provide learning experiences for children.
- Attending planning/staff and committee meetings
- Supporting/attending fundraising events through-out the year
- Hours of work per week average 21 over 3 day
Days: Tuesday 8:45-3:45 Thursday 8:45-3:45 Friday 8:45-3:45
(This can vary depending on number of children attending)
- Start date: September 2021, following successful interview and suitable references obtained.
If you are interested in any of these positions please contact:
Chris Hunter email@example.com for an application form
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th June
Portishead Pre-school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. We follow a Safer Recruitment process, an Enhanced DBS check and two suitable references will be required. These posts are exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation Act 1974.
Portishead Pre-school is a Committee run charity consisting of two pre-schools; Brampton Pre-school and Hilltop Pre-school. Parent volunteers elected into position at the Annual General Meeting promote and support both settings working in partnership with the Manager and staff.
Portishead Pre-school Charity 1180880