We have an opportunity for three qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our experienced team at Hilltop preschool (Based within Portishead Children’s centre) providing excellent care for children aged 2-4 years.
Requirements for Post
- We are looking for an individuals who are flexible, hardworking and passionate about children’s learning, play and development,
- Holds a Level 3 early years qualification,
- First aid qualification-desirable,
- Food hygiene certificate- desirable,
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The role will involve
- Supporting children’s unique developmental needs
- Safeguarding children
- Key person responsibilities
- Liaise with parents/carers/other professionals
- Observations, planning activities that provide learning experiences for children.
- Attending planning/staff and committee meetings
- Supporting/attending fundraising events through-out the year
- One of the roles includes becoming Hilltop’s inclusion officer supporting children with SEND and the team- Experience desirable
- Hours of work per week average 21 hours over 3 days
(This can vary depending on number of children attending)
- Start date: September 2020.
If you are interested in any of these positions please contact:
Chris Hunter email@example.com for an application form
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th June
Portishead Pre-school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. We follow a Safer Recruitment process, an Enhanced DBS check and two suitable references will be required. These posts are exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation Act 1974.
Role one: INCCO and key person
Days/hours of work:
Role two: Key person
Role three: Key person