Your child should have come home with a Christmas card design and an order form. These are due back in setting by Friday 11th October so that we can get the orders back by Mid-November.
- Sunday 7th July – Portishead Raft Race
- The pre-school will be holding a craft stall
- Wednesday 17th July – End of Term 6
- Saturday/Sunday 27th/28th July – Portishead Summer Show
- At the Flowershow Field – running races organised by the pre-school
If you would like to support our May Fair you have lots of choices:
- Donating prizes.
- Games, toys, sweets, lollies etc can be left in the donation boxes at the settings.
- Donating Raffle Prizes.
- Vouchers, experiences, etc can be left with Sarah/Sue/Claire at the pre-schools.
- Donating refreshments – cakes/ice lollies.
- These can be dropped off on the day!
- Sign up to help on a stall or with setup/tidyup.
- Click this link to see the help required: https://signup.com/go/AKsLCNB
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
- Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Any and all support is greatly appreciated and all funds raised go back into the running of the pre-schools.
The May Fair is coming soon!
Free Entry. All welcome.
Free football session with Priority Football.
Lots of crafts, games and fun!
Each setting will be holding a cake sale and raffle on Thursday 28th March.
All cakes will be 50p and all raffle tickets will be £1. Each setting will have a separate raffle with the similar prizes. First Prize will be a vase of paper flowers from Pretty Petals by Emma (photo below) and Second Prize is six cupcakes from Sarah C – photo to follow.
Brampton’s event will run at the end of the school day (3.15 – 3.45pm) in the entrance to the building.
Hilltop’s event will run from 8.45am until 3.45pm. This is due to the number of Hilltop parents collecting throughout the day. There will be member of the committee periodically at the stall – if you find no-one manning the stall, please use the honesty box or contact a member of staff.
Both raffles will be drawn at 4pm and winners will be notified by the following day (29th March).