Planned Re-opening of the settings

Planned Re-opening of the settings

*Please notify Sarah via email as soon as possible if you intend to send your child back to pre-school from June 1st*

The team are currently preparing the settings for a possible June 1st reopening, as per the phased guidance from the government.

We want to reassure you that the welfare and safeguarding of your children, and our staff, are of paramount importance and we are working hard to ensure we can minimise risk, wherever possible, at the setting. Going forward we will require your support and cooperation with changes to our daily operation, which will be sent out in due course.

Our intention, is to open each session everyday and offer lunch club only to those children who attend all day. Due to the uncertainty of the numbers of children who will return next term and to plan effectively, we need to know if you intend to send your child back to the pre-school from June 1st . (Potential opening date)

Can you please email: as soon as possible with your decision.

Comments are closed.