- Monday 9th April – Start of Term 5
- Sunday 20th May – May Fair
- Grand Opening of the Brampton Renovation and Celebration of the Royal Wedding!
- Friday 25th May – End of Term 5
- Monday 4th June – Start of Term 6
- Sunday 8th July – Raft Race
- A fundraising stall at the Raft Race, with games and crafts etc
- Thursday 19th July – End of Term 6
We are looking for sponsors for our May Fair. Could you help?
We are entering the raft race this year! We will be looking for help from parents to build the raft and then the children will be designing a flag for the boat. There will be an initial meeting on Thursday 11th May 2017 at Hall and Woodhouse at 7.30pm where we can make a master plan to build the winning boat!
We are especially keen to hear from anyone who will be able to supply any items for the raft, such as unused Barrels and anything else buoyant!
Please let us know if you can make it by contacting our Raft Race Coordinator – Ross: 07837555172. Thank you!
If you want to find out more, contact Abbie Wilford (Brampton Mum and Committee member) at the gate or firstname.lastname@example.org