We have an opportunity for three qualified Pre-school assistants to join our Pre-school team.
Position 1. Based at Brampton Pre-school, Monday and Thursday 8:45-3:45
Position 2. Based at Hilltop Pre-school, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:45-3:45
Position 3. Temporary SEND support Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00-3:00 (Based at Brampton)
Requirements for Post
- We are looking for individuals who are flexible, hardworking and passionate about children’s learning, play and development,
- Holds a Level 3 early years qualification,
- First aid qualification-desirable,
- Food hygiene certificate- desirable,
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The role will involve
- key person responsibilities
- Working as part of a team
- Supporting children’s unique developmental needs
- Safeguarding children
- Liaising with parents, carers and other professionals
- Observations & planning activities that provide learning experiences for children
- Attending termly staff, planning and committee meetings
- Attending training courses
- Hours of work per week : Post 1= 14 hours, Post 2=21 hours (Post 3 = 8 hours Send experience advantageous)
- Start date: To be discussed.
If you believe you can inspire children to learn and are interested in either of these positions please email: email@example.com
Portishead Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. We follow a Safer Recruitment process, an Enhanced DBS check and two suitable references will be required for these positions.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th November 2021